Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cant sleep....

Ugh, i should be sleeping or doing my final project, but i cant do either... im way too tired to draw(and im writing this with one hand...) and my fucking thoughts are too loud so i cant sleep!!

I can't stop thinking about my career, what do I really want to do, and I can't stop thinking about Damien's diary and now an email the Mike sent me....

This is very annoying and confusing, it seems like if my life revolves around David, Damien, Kenny or Mike, but actually they are just like 3% of my day, but when im doing nothing, one of them is always on the surface.... I mean I don't feel anything significant for any of them, and I don't want to be with any of them (except David, I would like to be next to him in these hard moments he is living..) but for sure that they are mmmm... Important? I'm confused because I care about them but I also don't give a fuck anymore... I'm trying to figure out where is the point of what I care about or what it is that affects me when it comes to them so I can manage and execute....

I'm really disappointed about Damien's diary and now about Mike's email... I'm really sure I didn't need to and I didn't want to know anything that Mike said in that email... When I read both of them a million questions came up to my head but at the same time I prefer not to dig anymore, especially about Mike, I really don't understand why he sent me that... It's so in the past that to ask more questions would be like start the toxic cycle again... I don't know what to do or think....

No comments: