Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today...

Yeah, that's what she said!....

*Wow this day (well more like yesterday but I haven't gone to sleep so practically still today) was WAY too much! Most cuz of my final exam than anything else, wow so much pressure and stressed all together... Ugh...

*I never though that the day that I hate where I work would come, cuz its such a lovely store... but man im totally disliking that place so much.... that adds tiny bits of more stress to my life.... It's not making me happy at all... Too bad for my nephew if i stop working there... lol... I'm already looking for new places to work...

*I talked to David today, he said he is fine but he feels weak and tired cuz of the chemotherapy, he said that is working and that this is his 6th week... That gives me some peace of mind... He is like the sweetest thing in the world... And the only person that really believes in me lol, so nice.... Awww can't wait until he gets better and gets back to normal =)

*Then my mother called to tell me she just got home from our friend's funeral who died from cancer... Freaked me out.. So sad.. She was mega sweet and smart, she was a teacher and a psychologist. She was my first tutor and psychologist, she used to run test on me just for fun, I remember playing a lot of memory games with her....

*Today Damien sent me the bits of his diary when he was here in USA where he wrote stuff about me, I must confess that I was really anxious the whole weekend waiting for it, and when I finally got to read it... It changed a lof of things, like how I used to see some stuff and a bunch of mixed feelings... I also must confess that it was really intense and graphic (he said that nobody was supposed to read that, but wow!) So now I don't know.... like looking everything as a whole, i could say that I feel disappointed now, I'm not sure yet... Cuz there are some parts missing.... But apparently I saw everything more.. Beautiful? Am I such a girl? lol... I don't know... He wrote really nice things though, but for me was more special i guess... For him was like more intense... I feel kinda down... Oh well...

*The night was not so bad... After my test I went to work to get the store keys cuz I forgot them and I open my next shift... I ended up staying and working for like 2 hours. After Kat, me and Sean we were looking for something fun to do, but it was so late and everything was closing, so we decided to go eat something. Everything was going great until they played a song from "The Script" it reminded me how bad I felt in that concert....Ugh....

*So intense today, but I should feel glad for the good things and ignore all that stuff that makes me sad and stressed... Now I can't sleep, I'll read Damien's diary notes again cuz there are tons of funny parts too, but I'll try my best to fall asleep so tomorrow can be a better day when I wake up =)

Nite nite planet!


No comments: