Friday, December 02, 2011

drunk post

DRUNK RANDOM THOUGHTS:

*Im really supposed to be doing my homework....

*I havent finish my homework, why do I always leave everything for last minute?

* Will I ever be fully happy again next to someone?

*Seriously God, why my last relationships in the past 5 years have been all if not kinda long distance, full long distance?

*Sometimes I really think is better to stay alone forever... I'm tired of all the bullshit...

*"Can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?" thats the song right now...

* I had like 5 beers and 2 shots... this is very intense....

*im very proud of something that is happening right now...

*My rent went up

*I hate my telephone company and my phone with passion....

* I want to finish school and be an awesome artist.... I really do...

*I can't believe David has cancer...

*I met a new Italian guy, I havent told anyone with any details yet.... The truth is I think is not a good idea... He doesnt even live here in Orlando either, even though NY is closer than Italy! lol.... I don't know how i really feel about this thing, is not really defined yet.... I think I shouldnt be worrying about it even thought sometimes feels like something cool lol... Just all flirting? I feel too fat to date anyone....

*Will i ever finish school? Im sick of it... but right now this is the best part... I wish I didnt have to work so i could have time to explore my fucking creativity .....

** Ok, Im very upset with the assholes of my life.... I should go finish my homework and go to sleep... Another insomniac night....

No comments: