Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Confessions....

So.... Nothing is going to be cooking anymore.... lol..... So I was talking for a few weeks with this Italian guy that I met downtown... Nothing happened at all but we just continued talking and constantly flirting almost every day... And he speaks spanish hahaha his accent is so cute, imagine an Italian guy with spanish accent from spain =P.... BUT I feel everything is wrong and is going to be wrong lol so I decided to suddenly stop talking to him (I guess that's what he is thinking...)..

Well the truth is besides all the other RED flags indicating that is a bad idea and I will regret everything later, last night he was telling me about his weekend and... I didn't like it at all, it actually grossed me out, I bet he was thinking that it was going to impress me or something of that sort, but no...

By personal experience, I think that now I'll be traumatized every time that a new guy is going to confess or tell me their deepest/darkest/ or "little secret." Last couple of times that that happened, first one I ran away lol... Second one, I decided to stay but I never knew how I really felt/ feel about it, and deep inside it kinda bothered me and it was a constant research actually... So I kinda don't want to deal with more "deep" confessions right now....

At the beginning Mr. Italy 2011 seemed like an awesome idea because he looks kinda hot, and I say "kinda" cuz must europeans have that "hotness" that sometimes is kinda gay, lol (they are all a little gay inside I think), and I also say "kinda" because he is short, taller than me though but too short for my taste and that looks funny... Anyways, the other BIG plus is that he likes a lot of my favorite bands, like Tool (yeah I know, he got me there) next day we talked about that he bought their CD with my favorite song <3! Some of the other good things is that he likes the same kind of bars/clubs as meee, he likes to dance, ITALIAN FOOD and he has an awesome career/job that is also part of the bad thing cuz he has to travel all around USA all the time... When I met him he was here for 5 days and then like 3 or 4 days later he was back in FL again! Another problem is he lives in New York, lol... You guys would laugh if you know his name, which I will reserve to myself =P (hint: starts with a D)....

And talking about confessions I have to make a confession myself... I know last thing that happened to me was Karma paying me back for sure, I'm really sure about that, Karma is no joke.... But I had to do it to make sure that what I was going to do is what I really wanted and it actually opened my eyes, cuz after that I realized that I really wanted the other thing more than anything. (yeah I know, Im doing it again, im talking in codes)... Later Karma said "I'm glad you realized thats what you want, but that was not the best way to find out, so no so fast now, you are going to suffer!!!" Indeed. Now stills bothers me... I have to confess now..... I will tell him after this post.... And he will probably think the worst things about me now, but I didnt do it with that intention, I need it to find out. I don't think nobody will ever understand....

Now I understand why a lot of people freak out when they hear the word "Confession" its cuz most of the times they are never good things...

No comments: