Sunday, August 28, 2005

Love me when I'm gone...


"Somewhere in this darkness there's a life that I can't find.
Maybe it's too far away or maybe I'm just blind"


"You can hold me when I'm scared, you won't always be there,
So love me when I'm gone."



Sometimes I pray to God that he takes my life away and then in the morning I awake, I am still alive, he doesn't pay attention to me, and I think maybe it's not my time, I dont know what is the path that god chose for me on earth yet and now I have a long way to go to live...


S.G.J.

10 comments:

Analé said...

que aperooooo ta eso!!!

{kiri} said...

jajaja todavía no había terminado... Pero thanks anyways :P

Yama said...

amigaaa ke lindaaaa te vesssss ..
ta muy shulito ese efecto.
e..

eto anonimo me tienen tan harta como a ti.

{kiri} said...

jejeeje ay gracia :D

Mira yo los borro siempre y kuando vuelvo komo 10 anonimo regao por to lo lao konio...

Yama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yama said...

ya yo ni lo borro.. son como lo gremli (o como sea ke eso se ecriba)

tu lo borra y se reproducen!!

{kiri} said...

jajajaja ay si a mi me en-can-ta jejeje utede saben komo e :P yo dike privando en modelo y vaina lol...

HoOoOoola! Tu no sabe ke koincidencia ke hoy mimo me habia metio en el blo tusho y keria opinar jejeje pero me aguanté! Esa etrella ta preciosisima!

Lynn Marie said...

ay dio ke cool! eso esta tan yoo!!

{kiri} said...

jejej tenemo ma visita :P

Lyn i dont know you pero welcome :)

{kiri} said...

Pa el gutos lo koslore mia-mor :P